Yay! Happy February Friends! Love is in the air + this month has already been such a blast! I’m excited to share my Volume II of favorite things. This month these are all the things I’ve been loving! I’m explained why a little more below! XO
- Initial/Name Necklace: I just got this a couple weeks ago and haven’t taken it off! I did the initials TBMMM (the last M for our new baby) You can do anything you would like or a name! I love how simple but sentimental it is.
- Joggers: These specific joggers are oh so comfy and come in black too! I got a medium and make sure you grab them while there on sale $24! I love wearing them around the house and with a cute denim jacket out and about!
- Purse: I LOVE this cute purse! Mostly the color and I love a good cross body!
- Gucci Sunglasses: I have had these sunglasses for awhile now and just found them again buried in a purse of mine earlier this month. I love how they go with everything and are so flattering on every face!
- Lancome Cream: I am so in love with this face cream! In all honestly they sent it to me a couple weeks ago and I started using it! Instantly I was obsessed! I love how moisturizing it is and how dewy it makes my skin (not oily). I had no idea the price but once I linked it for you guys saw! I was a little taken back because it is on the pricier side but I will for sure be buying it once this one runs out! That’s how much I love it! It gives me skin amazing moister + last 24hrs or more I would say!
- Leopard Kicks: Can’t go wrong with a cute pair of sneakers and I’ve been loving all things leopard lately so this is the perfect way to incorporate the print!
- Biker Shorts Set: This is a top favorite purchase by far! I wore it in this IG and have now gotten the grey! I love how cozy it is and also chic! The top is perfect to wear alone as well with a denim jacket!
- Perfume: I finally gave into the hype and love this scent! I’m a sucker for perfumes and have been wearing this one NONstop!
- Nars Lipstick: I love this lately! It’s a subtle lip color that gives your lips just enough tint and super moisturizing! I’ve been wearing it solely with lipliner. You can see more of my favorite makeup here.
- Bar Cart: Our cart is currently draped in hearts right now. This piece is so easy to decorate for the holidays and a great accent in any home!
- Blush Fedora: My sister and I went to the mall last week and she picked this hat up. She’s blonde so we wanted to try it on and see how it looked on her hair. It was SO cute! I had to grab myself one. It’s a great neutral color that goes with so many outfits! I’m wearing it in this IG.
- Raybans: I busted these out a couple weeks ago from my closet and have been getting so many compliments on them. When I first got them they weren’t my favorite my they have grown on my and I love how unique they are.
- Earrings: I have been wearing fun earrings all month long espcially hearts! I love how cute these ones are!
- The Well Brained Child: I have started reading this book and LOVE it! It’s great for all you mommas out there wanted to know more and help your child be their best self!
- Button Up top: I shared this on stories a couple days ago but it has been my go-to thermal! I have it in a medium and it’s so soft and comfy! Cute with jeans or joggers!