I’ve been wanting to do this post for a while so I felt that now was a perfect time! I wanted to share my favorite Newborn Must Have’s and Newborn Favorites with you guys! It’s easy to put a whole list together for ‘baby’ but I feel like when they are newborns you are just so caught up in that stage and some items are just perfect for that age. So with that said I’ve rounded all of them up and sharing them! I have also linked a couple of extras! Let me know if you have any questions about any items! XO
- DockAtot: I swear by this thing! I had it with Monroe and it was amazing! She was a very easy baby but I also think this helped a lot. It allows babies to still feel cuddled and snug. I would still swaddle her like normal and place her in. I swear it’s worth every penny! Sleep = Priceless so give it a whirl!
- UPPAbaby MESA Car Seat: I love this car seat so much for babies! It is SO cozy! So lightweight but oh so snug for them!
- Loved’Baby Onesies: These are my favorite footed onesies by far! Mainly because the fabric is so soft + the fit is amazing and so true to size. I usually get the newborn size for the first month or 2 and then move on to the 0-3 months. I also love the muted colors they come in.
- Little Giraffe Luxe Baby Blanket: This is my all-time number 1 blanket! My friend got it for me when I had Mason and I have been hooked ever since! I love it because of its amazing quality and the heaviness of it! It has a good weight to it so when I fold it and place it on the bottom half of my babies it gives this a snug feel. Also, the quality of the blankets are amazing and I still have & use the one my friend got me almost 6 years ago for Mason. This is also my number 1 baby shower gift!
- Bamboo Muslin Swaddle Blankets: Guys! These are the softest things in the world! Although they are a little on the pricier side I love them because 1. they are plain white 2. the hold the babies so well! I have stocked up on a couple packs of these and can’t wait to use them again!
- Tommee Tippe Bottles: You guys know I love to breastfeed and I also love to pumps. Luckily I have produced tons of milk for 12+ months with both of my babes and these bottles are the ones we always use! Both of my kids have taken them with no problem, they wash well, and once the babies are old enough they are easy for them to hold!
- Gerber Baby Bodysuits: These are a must! I probably get 4 + packs of each size in these! I love how simple they are and cozy!
- Mam Pacifiers: These are the same pacifiers my mom said I used as a baby! I love how small these ones are. Monroe actually didn’t take a pacifier but I always like to have them on hand and got these ones for our new baby!
- Motherlove Diaper Balm: Friends! This stuff is a miracle worker! I have used it for years now and put it on everything! If my kids have a scab, diaper rash, or even dry skin! I have a couple jars of this stuff and make sure I never run out!